Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
Under the supervision of the designated supervisor will work with coworkers and clients to identify, locate, qualify, and quantify potential commercial and government clients in need of Autodesk software product, licenses, renewals, subscriptions, training, or application development services. Assist in CAD projects as part of a multi-person team. Provide CAD support and assistance to client end users and support staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform both inside and outside sales and client prospecting activities to identify new business opportunities and to convert potential clients to a new Vendor of Record.
- Successfully cultivate long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with both existing and new clients, Autodesk representatives, and other resellers.
- Involvement in various business networking functions, professional organizations, etc., in order to develop new sales leads.
- Lead all Autodesk quoting activities.
- Assist in the development of sales materials and presentations.
- Participate, as needed, in RFPâ€™s, RFQâ€™s, etc.
- Mass client communications.
- Provide support, mentoring, and assistance to client end users and support staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- High school Diploma or equivalency
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with Autodesk Products and services, tools and technologies
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with customer solutions
- Minimum of five (5) years of successfully building strong client relationships
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of CAD principles, tools, techniques and best practices.
- Possess a strong desire to assist in the development and success of the Autodesk business unit.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical co-workers and clients.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting and selling new products.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer satisfaction, including needs assessments, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of client satisfaction.
- Effective time management.
- Knowledge of computers, computer operating systems, networks, peripherals, and other computer devices.
- Understanding of Autodesk government and commercial reseller status.
- Ability to listen carefully and efficiently follow limited technical directions.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and determination problem solutions or escalation path.
- Effective, professional, engaging communication skills.
- Motivated, self-starter.
- Ability to effectively interact with other team members, most of whom are highly advanced IT programmers and developers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high transactional, yet highly intellectual environment.
- Ability to present creative methods of prospecting, generating and maintaining new business.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about.
Work Environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be borne by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse and multi-line telephone system.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS
As a condition of employment, candidates for posted positions must pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results.
Native preference applies pursuant to PL93-638. EOE/AAPlease apply online at: