SUMMARY/GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides day to day support to office management and performs complex administrative duties requiring independent analysis and judgment in the completion of work assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Provides general administrative assistance.
· Expedites flow of work within respective facility, and initiates follow-up action required to complete necessary work; composes moderate to complex correspondence and reports as directed, prepares presentation materials and documents.
· Anticipates and prepares materials needed by the supervisor for correspondence, appointments, meeting, telephone calls, etc.,
· Edits/proofreads documents.
· Files and maintains a well-organized file system, in accordance with company policy.
· Schedules meetings, takes notes and records action items.
· Arranges travel, if required.
· Orders/purchases required office supplies as necessary for daily functioning.
· Prepares, Reconciles and reviews expense reports for accuracy of coding, receipts and
documentation prior to submission.
· Performs other miscellaneous administrative duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Excellent organizational skills, proofreading abilities, interpersonal skills, and good judgment.
· Ability to function effectively, in a complex and changing environment, with numerous deadlines and changing priorities.
· Ability to analyze and interpret information
· Ability to work in a team environment and deal with a variety of people in a professional, courteous manner in diversified situations.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality on all sensitive matters and other basic duties as instructed.
· Ability to work closely with staff to ensure consistency and compliance with training requirements and established policies and procedures.
· Ability to prioritize among multiple assignments and meet rapid request deadlines.
· Ability to apply judgment and initiative to determine the approach or action to take in both routine and non-routine situations according to company policies and procedures
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· At least (2) years administrative office experience.
· Moderate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office; including, but not limited to Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
· Valid state Driver’s License.
· Ability to pass a background check and drug test.
· Associate’s degree (or higher).
· Government contracting experience
· 8a contractor experience