Bristol Industries is looking for a qualified Project Scheduler to work with Estimators, Project Managers, and Subcontractors to create proposal schedules in a timely and accurate manner. This position would provide support to the Bristol Alliance of Companies headquartered in Alaska with operating field offices in Continental U.S. This position would be based out of one of the following locations: Marysville, WA, San Antonio, TX, Sneads Ferry, NC or Fort Lewis, WA, however working from a home office may be considered.
- Work with Estimators, Project Managers, and Subcontractors to create proposal schedules in a timely and accurate manner. Be able to work with the construction teams rolling these proposal schedules into construction documents as required.
- Work with Company Schedule Management as required to review and manage ongoing project schedules as required.
- Teach and mentor construction scheduling when asked to other compay project teams and offices.
- Develop logically linked schedules from construction documents as well as from estimating data and personnel. Pat attention detail, constructability.
- Support Corporate Schedulers in planning, coordinating, managing all schedules proposals and project controls, reporting using primarily primavera P6.
- Be able to Represent Bristol at all required meetings to achieve the proposal schedules as well as project schedule if required.
- Ensure compliance with the proposal documents and RFP specification as well as scheduling and control standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, integrity, etc) skills essential to interacting with all project/program stakeholders.
- 3-6 years as a scheduler-planner on Government projects as well as a private sector construction.
- Primavera P3, P6 and Suretrak, MS Projects and strong Microsoft Office applications.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal oversight reliable, responsible.
- Knowledge of engineering, construction management, procurement, contracts, construction, and startup work processes.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and providing innovating, solutions to planning and scheduling problems.
- Understand project estimates and have the ability to implement the elements of estimate into the proposal schedule.
- Ability to review project work, quantities, costs, accuracy of specifications, completeness, and constructability.
- Ability to meet projects deadlines.
- Ability to perform assigned responsibilities with minimal to moderate supervision.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports, procedures, correspondence, and other written materials.
- Ability to manage multiple proposals or projects and meet deadlines.
- Display strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
- Able to attain access on Government facilities, valid driverâ€™s license and able to some traveling.
Excellent salary and benefit package to include:Â paid time off (vacation/sick); paid holidays; comprehensive health insurance plan including medical, dental, and vision; life insurance, long term disability insurance; 401K plan with employer match and Profit Sharing.
How to Apply:
Apply for this position under its posting at https://www.vscyberhosting.com/brs-b13/Careers.aspx
Bristol Companies are equal opportunity employers. Bristol Companies will seek, hire, develop, and utilize qualified members of protected groups (defined as Alaska Natives and other minorities, women, physically handicapped, disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and persons of ages 40 and over).