Provide professional knowledge and expertise in the administration and support of occupational health and safety programs for a diverse workforce in the Civil & Heavy Construction, Engineering, Accounting/Administration, Environmental Remediation, Petroleum/Fuels Services and UXO/MEC industries.
Responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of corporate health and safety programs and policies to assure compliance with parent company policies, regulatory requirements and institutional policies.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations and codes governing health and safety, nationwide, CONUS and OCONUS.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines.
Interface with all staff, regulatory agencies, clients and customers to formulate corrective actions, as needed.
- Design training for all levels of employees, managers and supervisors.
- Ensure personnel training and corrective action follow-up is completed.
- Assess risk potential of work projects, equipment, processes and activities.
- Develop and implement accident investigation, data analysis, and recurrence prevention programs and procedures, including all OSHA, BLS, USACE and NAVFAC requirements. Â
- Conduct on-site reviews and audits of operations and projects.
- Monitor all current information on regulations and requirements related to all company business lines.
- Direct industrial hygiene, occupational, and general safety programs to ensure a safe environment and comply with safety standards.
- Investigate and evaluate new safety equipment for appropriateness.
- Respond and provide assistance to all emergency situations.
Bachelorâ€™s degree in related field
Excellent salary and benefit package to include:Â paid time off (vacation/sick); paid holidays; comprehensive health insurance plan including medical, dental, and vision; life insurance, long term disability insurance; 401K plan with employer match and Profit Sharing.
How to Apply:
Apply for this position under its posting at https://www.vscyberhosting.com/brs-b13/Careers.aspx
Bristol Companies are equal opportunity employers. Bristol Companies will seek, hire, develop, and utilize qualified members of protected groups (defined as Alaska Natives and other minorities, women, physically handicapped, disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and persons of ages 40 and over).