Provide support for Accounts Payable and other various accounting functions.
- Distribute incoming vendor invoices for coding
- Confirm proper approval of data entry and necessary backup is received (e.g., packaging slips)
- Maintain W-9 files and request new vendor setups
- Code and key vendor invoices, check requests and other documents into Spectrum
- Assist with weekly check runs on Thursday and obtain appropriate check signatures
- Assist in reconciling monthly vendor statements, request invoice copies and research issues as necessary
- Maintain purchase cards, including:
- Adding/deleting users
- Making changes to credit limits and purchasing access
- Posting purchase entries weekly
- Reconciling monthly payment to posted purchases
- Complete other duties as assigned
Two years corporate Accounts Payable experience.
Special Knowledge or Skills:
- 10-key by touch
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Excellent salary and benefit package to include:Â paid time off (vacation/sick); paid holidays; comprehensive health insurance plan including medical, dental, and vision; life insurance, long term disability insurance; 401K plan with employer match and Profit Sharing.
How to Apply:
Apply for this position under its posting at https://www.vscyberhosting.com/brs-b13/Careers.aspx
Bristol Companies are equal opportunity employers. Bristol Companies will seek, hire, develop, and utilize qualified members of protected groups (defined as Alaska Natives and other minorities, women, physically handicapped, disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and persons of ages 40 and over).